Have you ever felt that you would like to work on a topic that is important for you in your work or personal life but:
- you don’t know where to start?
- think you are not using your full potential?
- or the problem is clear for you but you are just wondering how to take the next step?
Have you ever wondered how to use your voice better in front of people:
- you have valuable insight but do not know how to express it?
- think you should be more clear while delivering the message?
- wondered how to gain vocal courage to impact people?
We believe in leading and teaching based on coaching principles. It does not matter if it is a formal or non-formal environment, whether you work in private, public or non-profit sector, if you’re part of a small team or a big organization. Learning happens after we take responsibility. People don’t want to be told what to do or how to do it. It is an art to encourage people to take a proactive role managing their lives and careers. In the long term it is the most effective approach whether you’re working as a team leader, manager, teacher, youth worker etc. Coaching helps to discover new approaches and perspectives useful in your work, especially if you work with other people.
If you feel like
- this is something you believe as well
- You have similar ideas to create this kind of a learning/working environment
- You need someone to share ideas with and want to learn more about coaching